WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING...
A Message from Our Owner
Hopefully, all of you are safe and well. As you know, the Governor has started a gradual re-opening of retail. Beginning Monday, we will be in the store 11-4 for curbside pick-up. We want our customers to be confident that we are creating an environment, so that when we come back everyone can shop safely.
To make sure that customers and staff remain healthy, we are taking the following steps.
· In accordance with NJ executive order #107, all staff and guests must wear a face covering while in the store.
· The store will undergo daily cleaning/disinfecting to comply with CDC guidelines.
· Plexiglass dividers will be placed at the registers to protect our guests.
· The number of customers will be limited to maintain social distancing guidelines.
· Fewer fitting rooms will be opened and will be cleaned after each use.
· All clothing that has been tried on and rejected will undergo steaming and UV light treatment before being returned to the floor.
· Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the store for staff and guests
All of us at The Shops of Lee Newman look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, stay safe and know that we are here for you.
A huge thank-you goes out to all our valued customers that have supported us through these unprecedented times.
Stu Shiroff (owner)